To see the best results, please follow the instructions as indicated below for best use.
- Properly wash and dry your face. If you have a serum, you may apply it here. But if not, you can proceed with dry skin.
- Depending on your desired treatment, select the electrode attachment according to our info guides here and insert into the device body. Plug the wand in to an outlet and power on.
- Set power dial to the lowest setting to start. You should hear a slight "hum" or "buzz" sound emitted from the device. Then, place finger onto the electrode to ground the current.
- Place electrode head on your desired treatment area. When electrode makes contact with skin, it will produce a gentle and safe glow.
- Move the wand in a circular, back and forth, or zig-zag motion on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- After treatment, power off device. Clean attachment with warm water ONLY. From here, apply moisturizers or other products in your routine.
*For first time users, be sure to use the lowest intensity setting for the first 3-5 days of treatment. Once you feel adjusted to the intensity of the high frequency current, continue to gradually increase to higher settings as you feel comfortable. Our devices provide maximum benefits even at the lowest setting, so while higher settings are recommended, they are not necessary to achieve maximum benefits from treatments. Your skin type and sensitivity will play a role in your intensity.
DISCLAIMER** If you have especially sensitive skin, consult your dermatologist for the best treatment plan for you.
When using, DO NOT:
- Have metal on or around you're face
- use if pregnant
- use if you have a pacemaker, metallic implants, or epilepsy
- use device near water or allow machine to get wet
- use on a soaking wet face (serums and dry sk